You will love our digital file, “This End Up”
Perfect for infant bodysuits and children’s tshirts.
Our digital crafting files are created with love and attention to detail. Our goal is to make crafting easier so that you can do more of it.
By purchasing this digital cut file, you will be a proud new owner of one of each of the following types of files:
– SVG File
– JPG File
– PNG File
The files have been tested in the latest versions of Silhouette and Cricut Design Space. You cannot open an SVG file in Silhouette Studio unless you have the designer edition, however, I have included a JPG file for you to use that all you need to do is trace it and you are ready to go.
How could you use our files?
Use them as a stencil or a vinyl cut to create a sign, wall art, wine glass, or coffee mug. Use HTV (heat transfer vinyl) to make a t-shirt, tote bag, or pillow case. Create a stencil to etch glassware. Use the files to embellish a digital scrapbook page. The crafting idea possibilities are endless.
– You MAY use the file to create beautiful projects for yourself or to sell to others.
– You MAY show us your projects! That would bring us great joy.
– You MAY tell all of your friends where you purchased the file, we like your friends.
– You MAY NOT share, give, or resell the digital file to others, even if it is modified, it’s not nice.
– You MAY NOT use the files to sell on Print on Demand websites or services including (but not limited to) Zazzle or Cafe Press.
Due to the digital nature of this purchase, refunds are not given for any reason. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure the file will work for your needs. Hey, we’re giving you options!
This is not a finished product, this is a digital download, photos of products are provided as examples of how the files can be used.